Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I have been reminded about how thankful I am for my salvation.  I am so thankful that I know God as my personal Lord and Saviour.  I am so thankful that He gives me what I don't deserve and doesn't give me what I do deserve.  I can not imagine going through life without Him.  There are so many things that I know I fall short of, but just to know that I am saved and walk with Him daily is so refreshing.  I can not imagine a world of darkness, uncertainty, and despair.  Because of Him, I have hope(Jer.17:7-8)  Because of Him, I know I am going to spend my life in Heaven for eternity.  (John 3:16)  Because of Him, we had the faith to keep going when we were longing so much for her:
Because of Him, we know that we will make it through without me teaching.  Our hope and salvation is in Him, not this world and the temporal things that make it.  Because of Him, I can face tomorrow, no matter what is in store.  I owe my life, to you my Lord ... here I am.
"How can I repay the Lord for all His goodness to me."  Psalm 116:12

No comments:

Post a Comment