Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Shutterfly


I decided to open a shutterfly account for pictures. I will still do some favorites and sneak peak pics on here so it isn't just my rambling and antics, but shutterfly is much more picture upload friendly. Here is the link: http://patrickpachangaphotos.shutterfly.com/
Today I had a doctor's appointment and everything went well. I am measuring exactly 32 weeks according to the tape measure looking thing. So ... 8 weeks from today is September 10th. :) I need all 8 weeks because we are not in the house yet and I need to nest! The baby's heart rate was at 150 bpm and I gained 2 pounds over the last month. I am at 15 for the total and the doctor said that is just fine since the baby is measuring right on.
The farm got started on harvest this week. I am so glad because to me it is getting too close for comfort for baby. I hope and pray all is out by the time "Poot" gets here. The Lord has blessed us with almost a week now of dry, breezy weather, so that helps tremendously.
I am excited about going to Montgomery in a week. I can not wait to give Daddy a hug. I can not wait to see E, Mom, and Kyleigh ... and then on Saturday I hope to see many friends and family that I have not gotten to see in awhile. My cousin Megan got a new job (something more up her career path) and I am so excited for her! Shannon and Ken have been in Colorado for a bit so it will be super nice to hear all about their adventures. My mother and father's long time family friend gets to come up ... she remembers me when I was 2, so hearing old stories (again) will be sure to bring back some laughs.
After Montgomery I have to go to Austin (eek) for almost a week for a TAKS item review. I loved this last year ... I think that eventually I want to freelance write stories to go on these silly standardized tests. We proof read the stories and questions for errors, as well as determine if they are fair and if there are a wide variety of question/answer types. It really is super interesting ... I am just curious how well this is going to go since I will be almost 34 weeks by then. :) This baby will know how to go, go, go that is for sure!
Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment