Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

They're here!

Oh my goodness guys and gals, they are here.  The books are really here!  This was such an exciting morning.  


Bowen was napping when the truck got to the barn to unload the boxes, so I couldn't get video or a selfie with the delivery truck.  And I had already mopped floors, worked in the yard, and worked out so I was in prime apparel for the video ;)  But we did not care.  We wanted to capture us, so thats what you get.  Mismatched clothes, mom bun, and if you had smellavision, you would get a good wiff of pig!  But that is what it is like with Daddy Ray on the farm, so that is what you see (and smell).

Books are currently available through me, so if you would like a copy please email at route1photography@gmail.com  .  They will be available to distributers January 3rd, so if you want them for Christmas holler at me soon!  I will get them signed, sealed and delivered!  I am currently working on my website so that you will be able to order directly from there, but until then, just shoot me a line.  It would be awesome to hear from you anyways!

Thank you for your encouragement and prayers!  Praying that His name would be magnified through this simple book about life on the farm.

"And He said unto them, go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature."  Mark 16:!5

No comments:

Post a Comment